Submission Preparation Checklist
As part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- Please check if your submission is included in at least one of the topics on the BMIJ Journal Aims and Scope page.
- Before applying for an article, please carefully review the TUJOM Journal Article Submission Guide.
- Texts will be checked for plagiarism and articles with a plagiarism rate above 20% will not be assessed and will be rejected.
- In the article submission process, please fill and sign the Copyright Agreement Form as all authors after the information e-mail sent by TUJOM Journal Editor with the title "[[tujom] The Evaluation Process of Your Article Has Started" You need to upload files with Upload File menu in the section. All contributors to the article must sign the Copyright Agreement Form. Please click for detailed information about the Copyright Agreement Form.
- Please visit the Editorial and Publication Workflow and Timeline page under the heading "ABOUT" on the main page for the publication evaluation process and workflow chart in our papers.
- Submission files must be smaller than 1 MB in word file format and size. Please click For information about the Article Submission Template.
By signing this form, authors retain the copyright of their manuscript and grant the YUSEN YAYINCILIK the non-exclusive right to publish the article. The authors agree that the article, if accepted for publication by the Turkish Journal of Marketing (TUJOM) will be licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0) International License which allows third parties to share the material for only non-commercial purposes by giving the appropriate credit to the original work. For further details of the license (CC BY-NC-ND 4.0), please see https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.