• Blumentritt T., P., & Nigh, D., (first quarter, 2002) “The Integration of Subsidiary Political Activities in Multinational Corporations,” Journal of International Business Studies.
• Cavusgil, S. T., Knight, G., & Riesenberger, J. R. (2008). International business: Strategy, management, and the new realities. Upper Saddle River, NJ: Pearson Prentice-Hall.
• Central Agency for Public Mobilization And Statistics (CAMPAS), 2011. Available at: http://www.campas.gove.eg
• Chan, S. Y. , Kong C. L. , & Lee C. T. , (December 2012). A Comparative Study on International Marketing Mix in China and India: The Case of McDonald's, International Congress on Interdisciplinary Business and Social Sciences, Vol 65.
• Chesbrough, H., (2003). Open Innovation: The New Imperative for Creating and Profiting from Technology. Harvard Business School Press, Boston, MA.
• Chesbrough, H., & Crowther, A.K., (2006). Beyond high tech: early adopters of open innovation in other industries. R&D Management. Vol 36 (3), 229–236.
• Clougherty, J., A., (third quarter, 2001) “Globalization and the Autonomy of Domestic Competition Policy: An Empirical Test on the World Airline Industry,” Journal of International Business Studies Vol 32.
• Craig, C. J. (2005) The impact of barriers to export on export marketing performance', Journal of Global Marketing.
• Croft, S., L., & Tourdonnet, B., H., (February 2000). France and England: The European Product Liability Directive in Practice,” For the Defense
• Diane, M. M., (2009). The entrepreneurial marketing mix, Qualitative Market Research: An International Journal, Vol. 12.
• Digital Microwave Corporation (2000) Annual Report, 20–1.
• Dominici, G., Birnik, A., & Bowman, C., (2009). From Marketing Mix to e-Marketing Mix: a literature overview and classification, International Journal of Business and Management, Vol 4.
• Donnel A. B., Michael W. M., & Simonson, I.,(2000). Reasons as Carriers of Culture: Dynamic versus Dispositional Models of Cultural Influence on Decision Making. Journal of Consumer Research. Vol 27
• Freedom in the World (2002): Freedom Gains Despite Global Threats, Freedom House.
• Freedom of the Press (2011): A Global Survey of Media Independence (Freedom House), www.freedomhouse. org/pfs2011/pfs2011.pdf.
• G6mez-Mejfa, L. R., Balkin, D. B. &Cardy, R. L. (2001). Managing Human Resources (3rd ed). Upper Saddle River, NJ: Prentice Hall
• German Court Rules Against Wal-Mart. (2002, November 13). San José Mercury News,.
• Germann, F., Gary L. L., & Rangaswamy, A.,( 2013) Performance implications of deploying marketing analytics, International Journal of Research in Marketing.
• India Honors Bride Who Fought Dowry. (2003, May 17). San José Mercury News,.
• Jacobs, D., Waalkens, J., (2001). (Innovation Squared: Innovation in the Organization of Innovation). AWT Achtergrondstudie, vol. 23. Kluwer, Deventer.
• Jobber, D., (2004) Principles and practice of marketing, 4th edition, the McGraw-Hill Companies
• Kay, J., (2001) “A Poor View of Poverty,” Financial Times.
• Keupp, M., M., Gassmann,O., (2009). Research in International Business and Finance.Opening Up to Capital Flows? Be Prepared Before Plunging in,. IMF Survey, May 19, 2003, 137.
• Luo, Y., (third quarter, 2001) “Toward a Cooperative View of MNC–Host Governments Relations: Building Blocks and Performance Implications,” Journal of International Business Studies,. Vol 32.
• NAFTA’s Scoreboard: So Far, So Good. (2001, July 9). Business Week,. 54–5.
• Offsetting the Costs of Employment Protection?. (2003, June 30 ( IMF Survey.197–8.
• Onkvisit, S., & Shaw, J., ( 2004) International Marketing Analysis and strategy , Fourth edition.
• Petras, J., (2004) The Power of Israel in the United States, Clarity Press, Atlanta, GA.
• Powers, T., L., Loyka, J., J, (2010 ). Adaptation of Marketing Mix Elements in International Markets, Journal of Global Marketing. Vol 23
• Roberts, H., J., Kayande,U., & Stremersch, S.,( 2013) " From academic research to marketing practice: Exploring the marketing science value chain, Journal of Research in Marketing.
• See the World, Erase Its Border.(2000, August 28). Business Week,.
• Singapore Lets Its Hair Down. (2003, July 15). International Herald Tribune,.
• Solberg, C. A. (2000). Standardization or Adaptation of the International Marketing Mix: The Role of the Local Subsidiary/Representative. Journal of International Marketing: Vol. 8, No. 1
• The Central bank of Egypt. 2015. Annual report. Available at : www.cbe.org.eg.
• Yasanallah, P., & Bidram, V., (2012)"Studying the Status of Marketing Mix (7Ps) in Consumer Cooperatives at Ilam Province from Members’ Perspectives," American Journal of Industrial and Business Management, Vol. 2.
• YÜCEL, R., (2010) Globalization of markets, marketing ethics and social responsibility, Dissertation.
- Abstract viewed - 0 times
- PDF downloaded - 0 times
© TURKISH JOURNAL OF MARKETING, 2017
Ahmed Eid GHAREEB
Jazan University, Community college, 42145, Jazan, Saudi Arabia, phone: 00966557619459, Fax: (+966)73235398 , E-mail: email@example.com Ahmedeid82@jcba.edu.sa
How to Cite
Most read articles by the same author(s)Obs.: This plugin requires at least one statistics/report plugin to be enabled. If your statistics plugins provide more than one metric then please also select a main metric on the admin's site settings page and/or on the journal manager's settings pages.
Challenges To Multinational Companies And Its Impact on The Marketing Policies in Egypt
Vol 1 No 2 (2016): TURKISH JOURNAL OF MARKETING
Submitted: Mar 30, 2017
Published: Jun 2, 2017
Although many studies discussed Marketing Mix from different areas like (P. Yasanallah ,et al ,2012; Thomas ,2010; Gandolfo, et al. ,2009) but no one discussed it's relation with the political changes so this paper aims to investigate the challenges to multinational companies and its impact on the marketing Mix after Egyptian Revolution. In order to do so, The researcher investigated a field study taking a sample participants of 110 managers and specialists from the studied companies and gave them a questionnaire about the Challenges to multinational companies. It was found a positive and statistically significant relationship between Challenges to multinational companies and its impact on the marketing Mix. So multinational companies should change marketing policies according to political, Economic and Legal changes and the regime in every country they invest in.