USERS EVALUATIONS ABOUT E-SERVICE QUALITY OF MOBILE BANKING: KUVEYT TURK SAMPLE
- Hizmet Kalitesi,
- Mobil Bankacılık,
- Service Quality, Mobile Banking, SERVQUAL
How to Cite
After rising the proportion of services sector in the economies of the countries, the need for quality measurement studies in services increased. Because internet banking, that began in 90?s, has a lot of advantages for banks and customers, it developed rapidly and a lot of banking services could be done in this new distribution channel. With the spread of mobile devices, the utilization of mobile banking in the 2010?s began to rise rapidly. So, it is a requirement to measure of service qualities for mobile banking distribution channel. In this study, it was tried to understand users thoughts about service quality in mobile banking area. Practice study was done in mobile banking users of Kuveyt Turk Participation Bank. Study results show that how the electronic banking services are perceived by users and what users expect from mobile banking services.
- Akıncı, S. (2006) Elektronik Hizmet Kalitesi Ve Hizmet Telafi Kalitesinin Internet Bankacılık Hizmetlerine Uyarlanması, Yayınlanmamış Doktora tezi, Antalya.
- Babuşcu, Ş. (2001) Temel Bankacılık, Türkiye Bankalar Birliği Eğitim ve Tanıtım Grubu Seminer Notları, İstanbul.
- Chu, P.Y., Lee, G.Y. ve Chao, Y. (2012), ?Service quality, customer satisfaction, customer trust, and loyalty in e-banking context?, Social Behaviour and Personality, 40 (8), Taiwan.
- Grönroos, C.(1990) Service Management and Marketing the Moments of Truth in Service Marketing, Toronto: Lexington Books.
- Karadirek, G. (2014) Tüketicilerin Elektronik Hizmet Kalitesi Algılamaları: Bireysel İnternet Bankacılığı Müşterileri Üzerine Bir Uygulama, Yayınlanmamış Yüksek Lisans Tezi, Gümüşhane.
- Khraim, H.S., Shoubaki, Y. E. ve Khraim, A. S. (2011) ?Factors affecting Jordanian consumers? adoption of mobile banking services?, International Journal of Business and Social Science, 2(20), 96-105.
- Kotler, P. (2003) Marketing Management, International Edition: Prentice Hall.
- Lovelock, C., Wirtz, J ve Chew, P. (2009) Essential of Services Marketing, Singapore: Prentice Hall.
- Nakip, M. (2006), Pazarlama Araştırmaları Teknikler ve (SPSS Destekli) Uygulamalar, Ankara: Seçkin Yayıncılık.
- Rod, M., Ashill, N.J., Shao, J. ve Carruthers, J. (2009) ?An examination of the relationship between service quality dimensions, overall internet banking service quality and customer satisfaction: A New Zealand study?, Marketing Intelligence & Planning, Vol. 27 Iss: 1, 103.
- Singh, S., Srivastava, V. ve Srivastava R.K. (2010) ?Customer acceptance of mobile banking: A conceptual framework?, SIES Journal of Management, Vol. 7, No. 1: 55-64, 2010.
- Suoranta, M. ve Mattila M., ?Mobile banking and consumer behavior: New insights into the diffusion pattern?, Journal of Financial Services Marketing, Vol. 8, No. 4: 354-366, 2004.
- Teuman, A.B. (2011), Re-Assessment Of E-S-Qual Scale In The Internet Banking Services In Turkey, Yayınlanmamış Yüksek Lisans Tezi, İstanbul.
- Türkiye Bankalar Birliği (2016) İnternet Bankacılık İstatistikleri www.tbb.org.tr (19 Mart 2016).
- Young, P. V. (1968), Bilimsel Sosyal İncelemeler ve Araştırma (Çeviri: Bingöl, G. ve İşçil, N.), Ankara: Ege Matbaası.
- Zeithaml, V.A., Parasuraman A. ve Malhotra A. (2000) ?A Conceptual Framework for Understanding e-Service Quality: Implications for Future Research and Managerial Practice? Marketing Science Institute. Cambridge, MA. Report No. 00-115.